πŸ’– World Animal Day | October 4th 🐾


''I had never had a rescue before, and…this year has been very difficult for me in that my mother passed away extraordinarily suddenly and she’s always been my best friend. I was thinking, you know, I have been somebody who felt very lost. Very abandoned by the universe. And very much like how these dogs must feel: like, there’s nothing wrong with you, you’re just not found yet. It’s been very healing for me. I feel I really came out of a fog. He’s lifted me up. And particularly after having just lost a family member (her mother), it’s very profound to let go and to allow someone back in that space. It’s very moving, very grounding. It’s been a gift for both of us.'' - Jennifer Love Hewitt (Modern Dog Magazine - 2013)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside of 9-1-1 Season 2 Episode 13 ''You Can't Run Forever'' Episode