💙 An amazing tbt came from Jennifer Love Hewitt today! I saw the first photo years ago but had no idea that she went there with her husband Brian Hallisay. Plus I had no idea that they were really together cause we had no clue or an official statement. Now my heart is melting with seeing these photos! And I have lots of questions flying in my head like “Was that the time big love started?” Couple goals 💙


#Repost @jenniferlovehewitt with @get_repost ・・・ #tbt to one of the best trips of my life! My hubby and I went to Fiji and met the most wonderful kids, soaked up the sun, took in the clear blue water and decided to fall in love. We hope to go back one day. #beauty #love #vactionmode #fijivibes #foundmyperson #loveiseverything #wishingiwasonvacationow


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inside of 9-1-1 Season 2 Episode 13 ''You Can't Run Forever'' Episode