Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Text Message Breakup!

Jennifer Love Hewitt might just be the most unlucky-in-love Hollywood starlet! Her latest boyfriend, 27-year-old actor Jarod Einsohn, has broken up with her — via text message, a source tells In Touch exclusively.
 Despite having a dating-advice book, The Day I Shot Cupid, the 32-year-old actress has had a string of boyfriends that all seem to dead end in a breakup. In the past year alone, Jen Love has dated or been linked with Alex Beh, The Bachelorette’s Ben Flajnik and Jarod, and all those relationships abruptly ended. A source claims to In Touch, “She cannot keep a boyfriend. She is very overbearing, and if things don’t go her way, she becomes a diva and flips out.”
Jarod and Jennifer had been dating since August.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is said to have split from boyfriend Jarod Einsohn, which may explain her disheveled appearance without make-up and in sweat pants as she went to Pinkberry in Studio City, California.
Hewitt has tweeted some melancholy posts lately on Twitter.
"‘Don't really feel like tweeting today! But hugs and kisses to my lovelys!your awesome."
"Love me when I least deserve it, for that's when I need it most."
"It was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart...please keep whispering."
"I am never gonna be too old or too grown up to not wish for a fairytale!;)"
Hewitt, who had been dating Jarod since August, tweeted the 27-year-old today with th: "All I can say is iet was enchanting to meet u."https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150368322895518

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside of 9-1-1 Season 2 Episode 13 ''You Can't Run Forever'' Episode