Jennifer Love Hewitt Is 'Lost' in Love

Walter Scott Asks...Jennifer Love Hewitt

Actress, 31, co-starring with Betty White in The Lost Valentine (CBS, Sunday at 9 ET/PT)

WS How did you get along with Betty White?

JLH She's the most phenomenal person I've ever met. Her energy is unreal, and she's so beautiful, kind, and witty. I grew up watching The Golden Girls, and I was completely obsessed with her.

Why should people watch this movie?

JLH Romance is one thing that doesn't go out of style.

Speaking of romance--tell us about yours.

JLH I met Alex [Beh] at a party. He was the funniest one there. I thought I was done dating for a while, but the heart makes decisions without the brain.
Is having a love life difficult in Hollywood?

JLH It's the same bad dates, the same heartbreaks.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=494657650517

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside of 9-1-1 Season 2 Episode 13 ''You Can't Run Forever'' Episode